MOLINA WILL BE ONE DAY ONLY
Due to ongoing restrictions within the SVRA, we are limited to holding a day run for Molina this year. We are also not allowed to hold any group gatherings or serve our traditional Saturday night meal. Camping will not be available at the SVRA group camping area.
Camping will be available elsewhere in the SVRA on a first-come, first-served basis. Check this link
for a list of nearby RV parks.
Our annual Molina Ghost Run, hosted by the Central District, has been traditionally held at the Clear Creek Management Area near Coalinga. The area is currently under a closure order by the Bureau of Land Management, so the event is being held at the Hollister Hills SVRA instead. It is six miles west of Hollister in San Benito County.
We have the entire SVRA Off Road Park to ourselves, so don't miss out on this fun place to wheel!
Runs include (revised for 2021!)
- Group 1 Hard: Requires front and rear lockers and 35" tires. Hard trails and obstacles.
- Group 2 Moderate: Locker recommended, medium trails with options to fit participants' capabilities.
- Group 3 Easy Beginner/SUV Run: Suitable for first-timers and SUVs.
- Group 4 Side-by-Side: Options to fit participants' capabilities.
- Group 5 Tank Trap Extreme (NEW!): For the extreme off-roader we are giving you a chance to be led on a run through the infamous Tank Trap by Clubfoot and his hand-picked team for an additional $100.
Registration is $50 per vehicle for members, or $60 per vehicle for non-members and includes one day run, one extra large T-shirt, a dash plaque, and one raffle ticket. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, no meals will be available.