Pack your bags, get ready to roll, the trail to Convention is coming up fast.
- Friday starts us off with a board meeting that is always open to membership. There will be a foundation meeting directly following that.
- Friday evening will be a Hospitality Reception in the Canterbury East room featuring tacos! YUM! The hotel will allow clubs to host a table with drinks (not food) at this time only. Join in the fun…decorate and show your spirit.
- Interesting seminars will be presented on Saturday.
- Saturday also brings the vehicle show in the parking lot. In keeping with the theme of “Where the Rubber Meets the Trail,” great trail rigs are encouraged to participate as well as classic or vintage cars. Instead of classes and judging, the first 20 vehicles registered and shown will receive a custom designed award. Contact David Douglas email@example.com) for additional information or questions.
- There will be a great vendor show this year that will also feature a chili cook-off. Whose chili will be best? Contact Mark Cave firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- General assembly is a must to learn and discuss the business of the association. Elections are this year. Delegates be sure to submit your forms online prior to Convention to help speed up check in at general assembly. The delegate form is on the website.
- Enjoy and even add to the Favorite Trail display outside of general assembly.
- Raffle ≈ Raffle ≈ Raffle Remember to donate items to the raffle.
- January 17 deadline for T-shirt/merchandise orders
- January 28 deadline to get Cal4 Wheel room rate (800-662-6692)
- February 8 deadline for Convention registration